Tuna Salad Seaweed Hand Roll
A healthy, delicious, and low carb alternative to traditional wraps, gimme's Nori Seaweed sheets add a satisfying crunch to this lunchtime favorite.
- Mix together all tuna salad ingredients, seasoning with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Place a half sheet of Sushi Nori horizontally on a flat surface in front of you.
- Top Sushi Nori with ¼ cup rice at a 45° angle in the top left corner going from top to bottom in an flattened oval shape.
- Top rice with veggies and ¼ of tuna mixture.
- Roll the bottom left corner of Sushi Nori up to form a triangle then continue rolling to make a cone.
- Secure the edge of Sushi Nori with a little rice to hold in place.