BBQ Chicken Salad
Our cilantro seaweed dressing elevates this summer classic. Drizzle it or douse it, the sweetness of teriyaki balanced with the zesty tang of lime is sure to delight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat then season chicken with oil and salt on both sides.
- Add chicken to grill and let cook 5-8 minutes on one side then flip and cook until the internal temperature reaches 160-165°F.
- Let rest 5 minutes then cut into ¼ inch thin slices.
- Meanwhile, in two salad bowls divide the lettuce on the bottom and top each with equal portions of tomato, corn, avocado, red onion, and gimMe.
- To make dressing, blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Serve salad with dressing on the side or drizzled on top. Enjoy!