Tofu Teriyaki Bowl Salad
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut tofu into 1-inch cubes and toss with ¼ cup teriyaki sauce, ginger powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- Spread the tofu out on prepared baking sheet, careful not to let them touch. Bake 25-35 minutes until they get to your desired crispiness.
- While tofu is cooking prepare your Teriyaki Dressing by whisking all Teriyaki Dressing ingredients together until smooth.
- Once tofu is crispy, assemble your bowls! Mix together lettuce, cilantro, and green onion then divide among 2 bowls. Top each with 1 cup rice, half the crispy tofu, and half the gimme Roasted Seaweed Snacks.
- Serve with teriyaki dressing and enjoy!