Seaweed Sesame Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine toppings ingredients and set aside. Get a small dish of water and set aside.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar 1-2 minutes until pale and creamy.
- Beat in the tahini and egg until smooth.
- Add flour, gimMe, and baking powder then stir until just combined. (Depending on your tahini your dough can vary in consistency, if too wet add 1-2 tablespoons flour and if too dry, add 1-2 tablespoons water.)
- Scoop up a heaping tablespoon of dough, roll into a ball, roll in water, roll in toppings, then place on prepared baking sheet about 2” apart. Repeat to make about 24 cookie balls.
- Before baking, gently smash dough balls then bake for 13-15 minutes until slightly dry around the edges.
- Let cool on baking sheets then enjoy!