Salmon Rice Bowl
What we’ve been eating for lunch every day since the @emilymariko Salmon Rice Bowl video went viral.
All you need is leftover, cooked salmon, leftover, cooked rice, ice, soy sauce, mayo, Sriracha, and gimMe Roasted Seaweed Snacks!
- Flake up some cooked salmon and top it with leftover rice.
- Add an ice cube, cover with parchment paper (this keeps it from drying out!), and microwave until hot.
- Remove the ice cube (woaaah, see how it doesn’t melt!) and mix it all together.
- Top with soy sauce, mayo, and Sriracha.
- Mix again.
- Fill up a gimMe Roasted Seaweed Snack.
- Eat and repEAT!
How have you made the Salmon Rice Bowl your own? Tag us on Instagram @gimmegrams so we can see!