Easy Asparagus Quiche With Seaweed
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bring a small pot of water to a boil.
- Wash asparagus and remove ends then cut into 2” pieces.
- Cook all asparagus 3-5 minutes then strain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, half-and-half, Dijon, sea salt, and white pepper.
- In frozen pie crust, sprinkle cooked asparagus, ¾ of chopped gimMe, ¾ of green onions, and cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over top then top with remaining chopped gimMe and green onion, and a pinch of paprika or chili flakes.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes until center is still slightly jiggly and edges are set.
- Remove from oven and let cool 10-20 minutes then enjoy!