Active Time: 5 minutes
Difficulty Level: 1/5
- 4 ripe bananas, halved and frozen
- 1 can or ¼ cup coconut cream
- 1 pack Teriyaki Roasted Seaweed Snacks, plus more for topping
- 2 tsp spirulina
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tbsp coconut nectar
- Toppings: Fresh Mint, Bee Pollen, Crumbled Teriyaki Roasted Seaweed Snacks
- Pulse frozen bananas in a food processer into large chunks. Add 1 pack of Roasted Seaweed Sheets 2-3 at a time and continue to pulse until finely chopped and combined.
- Add coconut cream, spirulina, matcha powder, and coconut nectar then process until mixture is smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes.
- For soft serve style nice cream, serve right away. For more firm, “scoopable” ice cream transfer into a parchment-lined, freezer-safe container. Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours. Let thaw about 10 minutes before serving for easier scooping.
- Top with additional crumbled or cut seaweed, bee pollen, and fresh mint. Enjoy!