Baked Potato Wedges With Seaweed
Seaweed adds a nutrient boost to this hearty side dish!
- Option to soak cut potatoes in cold water 15+ minutes then pat dry. If you don’t have time, it’s totally okay to skip!
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Divide potato wedges, oil, chopped gimme, and dried seasonings between 2 baking sheets then use your hands to toss and coat evenly.
- Arrange seasoned potato wedges on baking sheets in a single layer so they are all lying flat, not stacked on top of each other.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour until tender inside and crisp outside, flipping once halfway through.
- Option to toss with chopped parsley and serve with ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!