Gluten-Free Seaweed Pizza Crust
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs together then add flour, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
- Finely chop gimMe Roasted Seaweed Snacks then add to the ingredients.
- Grate zucchini and squeeze out extra liquid with a cheese cloth, nut milk bag, or thin towel. Add strained zucchini shreds to other ingredients and stir into a dough. Add an extra tablespoon or two of flour as needed if it is too wet.
- Place dough onto prepared baking sheet and form into a 10-12” round then bake for 25 minutes until edges are golden.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, toss the veggies with avocado oil and sea salt.
- Drizzle crust with more avocado oil, cover with cheese, veggies, and gimMe Roasted Seaweed Snacks then return to oven and bake another 10-20 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and garnish with Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes if you’d like!