Bibimbap Bowl with Sautéed Supergreens
- Stir together all sauce ingredients in a saucepan, except for toasted sesame seeds and cook over low heat until the sauce just begins to thicken, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove the sauce from heat and once cooled, add sesame seeds.
- Meanwhile, heat avocado oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add sliced shiitake mushrooms and sauté until golden, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Carefully remove the mushrooms from the pan using a slotted spoon and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat ½ teaspoon sesame oil. Add shredded carrots and cook until just tender, about 1-2 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- To the same pan, heat another ½ teaspoon sesame oil. Add spinach, gimMe Roasted Seaweed, and ½ teaspoon tamari and toss to combine. Cook until just wilted, about 3 minutes, and remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, toss English cucumber with rice vinegar and remaining ½ teaspoon sesame oil and set aside.
- Assemble the bowls by first dividing the rice between two dishes, then topping each with piles of mushrooms, carrots, sautéed supergreens, and cucumber. Finish with a fried egg and Bibimbap Sauce. Serve with kimchi if desired. Enjoy!