Air Fryer Shrimp & Cucumber Boats
- Cut cucumber in half horizontally, scoop out the seeds, then cut each half into 2 pieces to make 4 “boats.”
- Toss shrimp with oil, lemon pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and salt.
- Preheat air fryer*, arrange shrimp in a single layer in the basket, then air fry at 400°F for 4 minutes shaking the basket halfway through.
- Meanwhile, mix together mayo and sriracha until combined.
- Layer in each cucumber boat 2 sheets of gimme Seaweed, 3 tablespoons rice, about 3 shrimp, then drizzle with spicy mayo and sprinkle with optional chives. Enjoy!
*If you don’t have an air fryer, cook the shrimp in a hot, oiled pan for 2-3 minutes on each side.